Saturday, December 6, 2008

Forest College....My learning Paradise.....

The Forest college & Research Institute is one of best college in Tamilnadu. It is affiliated with
Tamilnadu Agricultural University and Pioneer in forestry research.I finished my Bachelor Degree here(2001-2005).My college play a major role of making my personalty.Major things i learned here is bird&animal watching and nature conservation.I have a good opportunity to learn many good habits from my senior and have good relationship with my juniors.
My college is located at Reserve forest near foothills of Kothagiri hills.So its endowed with good diversity of wildlife.I got a great chance visit many forest areas for study purpose & trekking.There is lot of things to share about my college.I love my college and i miss so much now.

No comments: